1) Think honestly within yourself in your dealings with all men.
2) Constant training is the only way to learn strategy.
3) Become familiar with every art you come across.
4) Understand the way of other disciplines.
5) Know the difference between right and wrong in the matters of men.
6) Strive for inner judgment and an understanding of everything.
7) See that which cannot be seen.
8) Overlook nothing, regardless of its insignificance.
9) Do not waste time idling or thinking after you have set your goals.
10) Civilize the mind but make savage the body
11) You were born small, defenseless & weak – but no one said you have to stay that way.
From here (with some modifications)